The Thompson House Residential & Rehabilitative Care
Effective: June 8, 2022
- Visitation times are 11:00 a.m.-7 p.m. seven days per week.
- All visitors will be screened at the entrance of the facility. This screening will include:
- Taking of temperature (must be at 99.5 degrees or less to enter).
- Will be asked if they have had a temperature greater than 99.5 degrees in the last 24 hours. If so, they will not be able to enter.
- Asked if they have any COVID-19 symptoms. If so, they will not be allowed to enter.
- Asked if they have had any exposure to COVID-19 in the last 10 days or asked to self-quarantine because of exposure. If so, they will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors must have a COVID-19 rapid antigen tested before going to the visit resident. The Thompson House will provide the rapid antigen test.
- Visitors will be required to wear an N-95 fitted mask at all times. This will be provided by the Thompson House.
- If there is a COVID-19 outbreak at the facility, all visitors will be required to wear eye protection.
- Visitors will be required to social distance at all times.
- If more than two visitors, the visitor is asked to call 845-871-3705 so that a special accommodation can be made.
- If a visitor can’t visit during this time, they have been advised by the April 5, 2022 letter to call the activities department at 845-871-3705 so that a time can be scheduled.
- If you want to bring a pet to visit the facility you must call 845-871-3705 so that we can inform you as to what is required to allow for pets to visit the Thompson House.
- Special provisions will be made for palliative and compassionate care visitation.
- All contractors and vendors will follow numbers 2 through 5 above.
- Visitation logs will be filed in the nursing home administrator’s office.
Policy reflects current CDC & NYSDOH guidelines.