Patient Financial Assistance
Turn to Nuvance Health™ for personalized, compassionate care. A team approach delivers the skilled care you need, and the coordinated support you want.
Skilled Financial Assistance SupportNuvance Health has trained financial counselors ready and available to assist you in determining whether you qualify for financial assistance. The counselors can help you apply for financial assistance from government programs or establish payment arrangements that make life easier for you. Here’s how it works:
- We decide on your eligibility for financial assistance after receiving a completed application.
- You receive written notice of the decision regarding your case.
- In the event your application is rejected, we provide you with the reason for the rejection and information on how to appeal.
Please note: We will always provide emergency medical treatment without regard to your ability to pay.
Available in English, Spanish,
Portuguese and other languages
common to our communities.
Financial Assistance Documents
Hospital Medical Staff Provider Listings
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Putnam Hospital
- Sharon Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
If you have questions or need to obtain an application for financial assistance, please contact:
- Danbury Hospital: (203) 739-7773
- New Milford Hospital: (860) 210-5433
- Norwalk Hospital: (203) 899-1579
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Northern Dutchess, Putnam and Sharon Hospitals: (845) 475-9940
- Nuvance Health Medical Practices: (203) 739-7773