Billing and Insurance
How To Pay Your BillYou may know Nuvance Health™ hospitals and medical practices as Western Connecticut Health Network or Health Quest. We’re now Nuvance Health. Our systems are still being integrated. Be sure to choose the correct link below when paying your bill.
If you received care in a Nuvance Health Hospital or Facility
- Pay Bill: Danbury, New Milford and Norwalk Hospitals
- Pay Bill: Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Pay Bill: Northern Dutchess Hospital
- Pay Bill: Putnam Hospital
- Pay Bill: Sharon Hospital
- Pay Bill: The Heart Center
If you received care in a Nuvance Health Medical Practice
- Pay Bill: If you received care prior to 10/1/2021 with Nuvance Health Medical Practice, P.C. (formerly Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C.)
- Pay Bill: If you received care on 10/1/2021 or after at Nuvance Health Medical Practice, P.C. or Nuvance Health Medical Practice CT, Inc.
Insurances We AcceptView the list of insurances we accept. All Nuvance Health providers do not participate with all insurance plans, insurance plan products or employer groups. It is good practice to contact the doctor's office and your insurance company directly to confirm acceptance of your insurance plan prior to your visit.
Patient Financial Assistance PolicyIf you are uninsured, underinsured or need help paying your hospital bills, we may be able to help. Learn more about financial assistance.
About Your Hospital Bill
Whenever possible, the hospital will bill your insurance company directly, provided your benefits have been verified and you have completed the necessary forms assigning benefits to the hospital. At the time of admission, you will have the opportunity to review your insurance coverage. Insurance benefits will depend on your policy and remaining deductible. Any amounts not covered by insurance are the responsibility of the guarantor or responsible party.
You may receive additional bills from doctors on the medical staff who helped with your care while you were a patient at a Nuvance Health hospital. Should you have any questions concerning their bill, please contact their office directly.
Billing and Collection Practices
Nuvance Health hospitals require you to pay or have proof of the ability to pay at or before the time of service. Our hospitals will not deny necessary care because of a lack of financial information or financial resources. Until financial resources are properly identified, the hospital may reschedule elective care.
Download the Credit and Collection Policies for:
Need help paying your bill?
We are committed to helping you understand your total bill. If you have questions, please contact our Patient Access and Financial Services departments at:
- Danbury, New Milford and Norwalk Hospitals: (203) 749-2650
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Northern Dutchess, Putnam and Sharon Hospitals: (845) 475-9940
- Nuvance Health Medical Practices, P.C. (New York and Sharon): (845) 475-9660
- Nuvance Health Medical Practices, CT, Inc. (Connecticut): (203) 749-2650
Nuvance Health Helpful Links
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Insurances We Accept
- Language Assistance
- Patient Relations
If you have a billing question or concern, please complete the form below and one of our customer service representatives will contact you.