Nuvance Health-GoHealth Urgent Care
Get care now for minor injuries and illnesses. Save your spot or walk in 7 days a week.
Nuvance Health Urgent Care is now Nuvance Health-GoHealth Urgent Care. A visit to our center puts you in the hands of highly credentialed Nuvance Health® providers to attend to your immediate needs. Walk on in 7 days a week. As part of the Nuvance Health system, our urgent care can give you priority referrals to specialists within Nuvance Health when you need them.
If you experience an emergency or life-threatening symptom such as chest pain, please call 911 or visit your Nuvance Health hospital’s nearest emergency room.
Urgent Care Where and When You Need It Most
With locations throughout the Hudson Valley in New York, we’re conveniently available when you and your loved ones need prompt care. Save your spot or walk in 7 days a week to any of our urgent care locations nearest you.
Broad access to available testing
When you choose urgent care at Nuvance Health-GoHealth Urgent Care , you have access to advanced, confidential testing. We provide a range of imaging and lab exams, including:
- COVID-19 screening
- Rapid tests for issues such as flu, strep throat, mononucleosis, urine analysis, tuberculosis (PPD), pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
Additional screenings and blood work
At our conveniently located urgent cares, we also offer:
- Annual physicals
- Pre-employment screenings (including Department of Transportation)
- Sports or school physicals
- Tetanus and flu vaccine
- Blood work, including Lyme disease testing
- Workers’ compensation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams
- Minor motor vehicle, including no-fault accidents
What should I do in case of emergency?
Go to your nearest hospital emergency room (ER) or call 911 if you experience:
- Chest pain or pressure
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe abdominal pain
- Severe bleeding
- Sudden dizziness or difficulty seeing
- Sudden numbness, tingling or other stroke symptoms
- Trauma or injury to the head