When your primary care provider is unavailable and your condition is not life-threatening, turn to the urgent care specialists at Nuvance Health.
Urgent Care in LaGrangeville, New York offers quick, convenient, and compassionate care for minor injuries and illnesses. We treat adults and children close to home, every day of the week. Some of the urgent care conditions we treat include:
- Cold, flu and other viral illnesses
- Strep throat
- Minor lacerations requiring stitches
- Stomach flu/food poisoning
- Orthopedic injuries (e.g., sprains or fractures)
- Lyme disease and tick bites
- Minor burns
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks
- Mild pediatric infections
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Ear, throat or sinus infections
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
We offer walk-in care 7 days a week at our urgent care location in LaGrangeville, New York. We also accept most major insurances.