MyNuvanceHealth Patient Portals
- View lab and radiology test results
- Securely message your doctor
- View notes from your visits
- Request prescription renewals
- View vaccination history
- Pay your bill
My HQ247 is now MyNuvanceHealth/Green
If you receive care in New York (or Sharon, CT) and are a patient of:
• Northern Dutchess Hospital
• Putnam Hospital
• Sharon Hospital
• Vassar Brothers Medical Center
• The Heart Center
• Nuvance Health Medical Practice, P.C. (formerly known as Health Quest Medical Practice, P.C.)
BeWell is now MyNuvanceHealth/Blue
If you receive care in Connecticut and are a patient of:
• Danbury Hospital
• New Milford Hospital
• Norwalk Hospital
• Brewster Medical — Eastern New York Medical Services
• Nuvance Health Medical Practice CT, Inc. (formerly known as Western Connecticut Medical Group, Inc.)
21st Century Cures Act FAQs
1. Why is Nuvance Health making these enhancements?
As a federal statute, all health systems must comply with the Cures Act by April 5, 2021. Building on an existing commitment to transparency, its goals are to:
• Strengthen patient-clinician partnerships
• Enhance the patient experience
• Provide better care
2. Which patients will receive immediate access to test records?
All patients will have immediate access to test results and provider notes through their patient portal, whether they are in a hospital, urgent care center or provider practice. Genetic testing results are not subject to these requirements.
3. How will a patient receive test results and provider notes?
Healthy systems will release test results (excluding genetics) and provider notes through their portal as soon as they are available.
4. What if a person does not use the patient portal?
The patient portal is available to all Nuvance Health patients. Patients can sign up if they do not currently have access by going to the Nuvance Health website.
5. If a patient is not in the hospital, how long will it be before a provider’s office contacts the patient about results?
Nuvance Health clinical teams will provide more information about abnormal test results promptly.
This will happen:
• Within 3 business days after release for an outpatient appointment
• No later than next-day rounds for inpatient hospital encounters
6. If a patient is in the hospital, how long will it be before their provider discusses results?
Providers will update results and answer questions during their regular daily visit. If patients have questions about information in the portal, they can ask a member of the care. If a patient receives results after the provider has already done daily rounds, they will be discussed on the next visit.
7. When will a patient’s provider receive test results?
Except for genetic testing, patients will receive test results as soon as they are available. It is possible patients will see results before their provider has had an opportunity to review them. Nuvance Health will contact patients about abnormal test results as quickly as possible.
8. Why will it take up to two business days for the office to contact a patient if they are not in the hospital?
It can be concerning receiving abnormal test results without additional information. This delay gives us time to review them. If there are questions or concerns, patients may contact their provider’s office.
Self-Enroll in MyNuvanceHealth Patient Portals
Connect Your Health Management Apps
Technology allows you to stay better connected and well-informed of your health. Nuvance Health is committed to help you better manage your health – this includes securely connecting to your devices such as fitness trackers.
If you’d like to request your MyNuvanceHealth patient portal data connects with your device, please fill out the below request. A team member will be in touch within three business days.
Manage Health Records of Family Members Through Proxy Access
• Proxy Access Request Form (PDF)
Patient Privacy and Security
Legacy PortalsBelow you can access the legacy patient portals for Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital and Norwalk Hospital.
These patient portals are currently active, but will be retired and no longer accessible in the upcoming months.