Text Alerts for Prescription Medications
Text alerts make your prescription management and pickup seamless
As a patient of Nuvance Health, you now have access to text alerts for prescription medications. Real-time text notifications are secure and help you view information about the medication(s) your doctor prescribed.
Here’s how it works:
- When your Nuvance Health doctor sends a prescription to your pharmacy of choice, you’ll now receive a text alert minutes after, confirming the e-prescription was sent to your pharmacy.
- The text contains a link to a HIPAA-compliant platform (RxInform) to easily view information about the medication your doctor prescribed.
- You’ll need to authenticate using your birthdate for security reasons.
- View medication information, educational information and more!
We’ve taken the guesswork out of your pharmacy visits. Now, you’ll have confirmation of your pharmacy’s receipt of your prescription well in advance of your visit. Other benefits include:
- Prescription review and confirmation
- Prescription pricing and potential discount options
- Medical information, educational videos and tips to avoid side effects of drug interactions
- Set pickup reminders to help you remember to pick up your Rx
RxInform is one more way we’re making care easier for youRxInform is part of a suite of digital features Nuvance Health provides to make healthcare easier for you. As a patient of Nuvance Health, you’re automatically enrolled in RxInform text notifications. It all happens automatically; there is nothing you need to do. To opt out of receiving these RxInform messages, simply reply STOP to the text, and you’ll no longer receive RxInform text messages.
Healthcare made easier
Stay connected with us. Get the care you need.