Supportive CareFind Nuvance Health Cancer Institute Location
Our Approach to Supportive Care
With Nuvance Health’s compassionate team, you’re never alone. The nurse navigators and care teams anticipate your needs and coordinate services in advance. This approach means you receive therapies from providers familiar with your unique medical situation. We take the time to answer your questions and connect you with helpful resources.
Supportive Care Services We Offer
You have access to a full range of supportive care services, including:
- Speech and physical therapy: Skilled therapists work with you to restore your body’s function, so you can return to normal activities with confidence.
- Cancer rehabilitation: Your rehab team guides you through gentle activities to rebuild strength, function and balance and support your body’s healing after treatment.
- Cancer nutrition: Experienced dietitians provide customized eating plans to help your body heal from the inside out.
- Palliative care: We improve your quality of life by reducing pain and creating a comfortable environment, according to your needs and wishes.
- Support groups: Our close-knit groups help you and your loved ones address the emotional challenges of living with cancer.
- Other assistance: Cancer takes a toll on many areas of your life. Social workers, financial navigators and other professionals make your treatment process less stressful. Social workers help you access practical assistance such as individual counseling, support groups and applying for Social Security disability.