Wound Care TherapiesFind a Location
Wound care specialists begin your care with an evaluation, often using noninvasive vascular studies. Then, they create a comprehensive, individualized care plan.
Since you are an essential part of your healing process, the team provides instructions on how to administer your own wound care at home. We teach you how good self-care and nutrition can contribute to your ability to heal quicker and decrease recurrence. Our goal is for you to heal successfully and have restored quality of life.
Tailored Treatments for Chronic Wounds or Conditions
The team will tailor your treatment based on your medical history, type of wound and other conditions. Your wound care therapies and treatments may include:
- Evidence Based Wound Care
- Wound Evaluation and Management
- Infection Control
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Bioengineered Tissue / Skin Grafts
- Pressure Offloading
- Non-Invasive Vascular Testing
- Nutrition Counseling
- Specialty Wound Dressings
- Lymphedema Management