Cardiovascular Clinical Trials
The Nuvance Health™ Heart and Vascular Institute is committed to unlocking new discoveries and investing in the next generation of doctors. We offer cardiovascular research and cardiovascular education to achieve these goals—and improve care for our community and others. Nuvance Health offers opportunities to participate in important cardiovascular disease clinical trials. These programs offer eligible patients access to promising new therapies before they’re widely available. Learn more about our clinical trials.
Research opportunities close to home
Our hospitals serve as sites for national and international clinical trials, so eligible patients can participate in research close to home. Learn more about research and innovation at Nuvance Health.
Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship at Nuvance Health
Nuvance Health offers a cardiovascular disease fellowship to train the next generation of heart and vascular specialists. The fellows learn and practice within a busy, comprehensive cardiovascular program and act as integral team members.
Our fellows are doctors trained in internal medicine and specializing in cardiovascular medicine. Fellows gain training and experience in diagnosing and managing acute and chronic conditions, including:
Fellows also develop clinical experience and skills in:
Benefits of the Nuvance Health Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program
Our fellowship program equips the healthcare providers, researchers and instructors of the future. We offer:
- An intellectual environment where fellows acquire the knowledge, skills, clinical judgment, attitudes and values they need to practice cardiology
- A training atmosphere that emphasizes excellent clinical care delivered with respect and compassion for patients and families
- A six-month mentored research program to build experience in original scientific inquiry
- Opportunities to present at local and national meetings and conferences, as well as publish original research
- Mentorship and experience that enable fellows to pursue roles in academic cardiovascular medicine
Learn more about a cardiovascular disease fellowship.