Every birth is a joyous occasion. At the Childbirth Center at Norwalk Hospital, your safety and well-being are our priority as you bring your little one into the world.
We offer a welcoming environment for you and your support person of choice.
Services and amenities include:
- Private birthing and post-partum rooms equipped with a bathroom/shower and a comfortable overnight chair for your birthing partner.
- A wide range of pain management options including showers, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), IV pain medicine, and epidural
- Wireless fetal monitoring
- Breastfeeding support by our skilled maternity staff and our board- certified lactation consultant.
- Caring and supportive nursing staff
- 24/7 neonatology coverage
- Complimentary massage therapy for moms
- Wireless internet access
- On-demand dining throughout your stay so you can order meals off a menu when you choose (snacks are available between meals)
- A private celebration meal (breakfast , lunch or dinner) for two prior to discharge
We’re committed to supporting mom and baby so that you and your family have a comfortable and unforgettable experience.
Learn more about Maternity Services at Norwalk Hospital and begin your virtual tour of the birth center.