General Information for Putnam Hospital
We welcome our patients and visitors. Use the following information to help you plan your trip to Putnam Hospital:
Visitor hours and guidelines
To ensure a healthy and safe environment for our patients, staff and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic, Nuvance Health has implemented the COVID-19 Temporary Visitation Policy. These guidelines will help you prepare for your next visit to Putnam Hospital.
Inpatient Care: 11 am - 8 pm daily
Open Entrance: Main Front Entrance
Dining and cafeteria information
You’ll find the cafeteria on the ground floor of the hospital.
Monday - Friday: 7 am – 6 pm
Weekends/Holidays: 8 am – 3:30 pm
The gift shop is located off the main hospital lobby. We offer adorable gifts for the new baby, a great selection of stylish jewelry, scarves, handmade totes, gifts for men, collectible items and toys.
We stock necessities, too, including cold drinks, snacks, healthcare products, floral arrangements and more. You can order flowers and gifts by phone and our volunteers will cheerfully deliver them to patient rooms.
Monday - Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
Order by phone: (845) 279-5711, ext. 2853
Parking and campus information
You’ll find ample parking on the Putnam Hospital campus. We also offer valet curbside services. Our valets will park your car for you and help you manage wheelchairs and other equipment. Valets also perform services such as jump-starting dead batteries and providing directions to hospital destinations. They stand ready with umbrellas in inclement weather.
We are pleased to offer complimentary WiFi access to our guests throughout the hospital. When you log on you’ll be presented with a disclaimer screen that prompts you to enter your email address to gain full access.
To ensure effective communication with patients and their caregivers, learn more about language services.
We are committed to patients and their family members feeling valued and respected. Learn more about health equity, diversity and inclusion.
We support patients and their families in finding spiritual strength and hope. Find out more about spiritual care services.
Awards & Accreditations
Putnam Hospital has received the following awards, accreditations or acknowledgements:
- Leapfrog ‘A’ Safety Grade (Spring, Fall 2020, Spring 2021)
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award (2020)
- Accredited in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography
- FDA-Certified Mammography Facility
- FDA/MQSA Approved Mammography Facility
- Accredited Breast Center of Excellence by The American College of Radiology
- Accredited in Mammography and Breast Ultrasound
- Accredited in Ultrasound–OB, Small Parts, Abdomen and General Studies, CT Scan, MRI and Nuclear Medicine
- Accredited by The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program
- Accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) through the American College of Surgeons. This esteemed accreditation is given to organizations that undergo a strict evaluation process and comply with national quality standards for treating women diagnosed with breast disease
- Designated by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) as a Robotic Center of Excellence
- Recognized by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)