General Information for Northern Dutchess Hospital
We welcome our patients and visitors. Use the following information to help you plan your trip to Northern Dutchess Hospital:
Visitor hours and guidelines
To ensure a healthy and safe environment for our patients, staff, and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic, Nuvance Health has implemented the COVID-19 Temporary Visitor Policy
. These guidelines will help you prepare for your next visit to Northern Dutchess Hospital.
Dining and cafeteria information
You’ll find the cafeteria in the lower level of the hospital. Through a partnership with our registered dietitians, the cafeteria satisfies a variety of dietary needs while providing great-tasting meals for patients, staff and visitors alike.
Our chefs are trained at premier culinary institutes and produce high-quality nutritious meals, using fresh produce from local farms.
Sunday through Saturday
: 7 am–6:30 pm
Phone: (845) 871-3609
We are pleased to offer complimentary WiFi access to our guests throughout the hospital. When you log on you’ll be presented with a disclaimer screen that prompts you to enter your email address to gain full access.
Parking and campus information
Please use our valet parking service to easily access our main entrance. You can access the Emergency Department and Neugarten Family Birth Center from the north side parking lots. We also offer electric vehicle charging stations.
To ensure effective communication with patients and their caregivers, learn more about language services.
We are committed to patients and their family members feeling valued and respected. Learn more about health equity, diversity and inclusion.
We support patients and their families in finding spiritual strength and hope. Find out more about spiritual care services.
If you travel from out of town and need accommodations, please contact:
- Beekman Arms, Rhinebeck, (845) 876-7077
- Rhinebeck Village Inn, Rhinebeck, (845) 876-7000
- Quality Inn & Suites, Hyde Park, (845) 229-0088
- Quality Inn & Suites, Kingston, (845) 339-3900
- Hampton Inn, Kingston, (845) 382-2600
- Best Western Plus, Kingston, (845) 338-0400
Awards & Accreditations
- Certified Stroke Center
- Certified Chest Pain Center
- Gold Seal of Approval (2020)
- U.S. News: High Performing in Hip Replacement (2020)
- U.S. News: High Performing in Knee Replacement (2020)
- ‘A’ Safety Grade (2020, 2021)
- 4-Star Rating (2020)
- MBSAQIP Accredited Center (2020)