Our Palliative care team is patient-and family-centered. Our goal is to improve the quality of life of patients with chronic or life-limiting illness.
The palliative care team can:
- Provide expert pain and symptom management throughout the course of an illness
- Provide continuous coordination of care and communication with patients, families and caregivers across the continuum of care
- Help navigate the healthcare system
- Provide emotional and spiritual support for patients and families
- Help improve the quality of life and comfort throughout the course of illness
- Offer advance care planning to document healthcare and end-of-life wishes
- Refer for hospice care at the appropriate time
We look forward to caring for you in our Norwalk, Connecticut location.