Right here in the Mid-Hudson Valley, you’ll find a team with expertise in diagnosing, treating and managing liver and pancreas disease. The team at the Dyson Center for Cancer Care at Vassar Brothers Medical Center is part of the Nuvance Health Cancer Institute. The team provides personalized care to patients with malignant and non-malignant liver, pancreas and hepatobiliary conditions.
Through the Dyson Center for Cancer Care, you’ll find treatment for conditions such as:
- Pancreatic, liver, gallbladder and bile duct cancer
- Metastatic colorectal cancer
- Neuroendocrine tumor
- Pancreatic cysts
- Chronic and acute pancreatitis
- Complex liver abscess
- Symptomatic benign liver lesions
- Bile duct stricture or injury
We look forward to caring for you at our Poughkeepsie, New York location. We’re seeing new patients and accept most major insurances.