Our registered dietitians offer individualized one-on-one medical nutrition therapy for people of all ages. Nutritional counseling is a vital component of maintaining good health as well as recovering from illness or managing a condition.
We offer specialized counseling covering a range of conditions and nutrition goals:
- Adult and childhood obesity
- Eating disorders
- Healthy eating for healthy aging
- Sports nutrition
- Diabetes management
- Arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Pediatric cystic fibrosis
- Nutrition and development disorders
- Heart disease
- Avoidance of vitamin/mineral deficiencies
Services are personalized for each patient and take into consideration several factors, including medical history, family history, habits and lifestyle. We look forward to caring for you at Sharon Hospital in Sharon, Connecticut.