Health Quest Medical Practice is now Nuvance Health Medical Practices. Our Podiatry teams have expertise in foot and ankle health and treat these conditions through medical and surgical approaches, as well as recommended lifestyle changes. We serve patients from Dutchess, Putnam, Westchester and Fairfield counties.
Our board-certified podiatrists are specialists that help you with conditions affecting your feet and ankles such as:
- Achilles tendon (pain or injury)
- Arthritis of the foot and ankle Care
- Athlete’s foot
- Bunions, Corns, and Calluses
- Congenital and acquired foot deformities
- Diabetic infections
- Foot drop (difficulty lifting the front part of the foot)
- Foot infections
- Heel spurs
- Ingrown toenails
- Minimally invasive foot surgery
- Plantar fasciitis (heel pain caused by tissue inflamation)
- Wounds (such as diabetic foot ulcers)
We look forward to caring for you in our Carmel, New York location. We are seeing new patients and accept most major insurances.