Philanthropic and In-Kind Donations
Nuvance Health staff have been working around the clock to respond to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please know we are here for you. In the wake of COVID-19, many people are asking, “What can I do to help?” If you are able to provide financial support, your gift can make an important contribution to our efforts. We also welcome in-kind donations of certain items. Please consider making a difference at this critical time when the demands on our healthcare system are immediate and growing.
Your gift, no matter its size, will give Nuvance Health the flexibility to support continued emergency preparedness. Support our efforts.
We are prepared to respond to the pandemic, while building reserves of supplies and equipment. If you are interested in making an in-kind donation in support of our preparedness, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Foundation@nuvancehealth.org, or by calling:
- Nuvance Health: (203) 739-7227
- Danbury Hospital: (203) 739-7227
- New Milford Hospital: (860) 210-5270
- Northern Dutchess Hospital: (845) 871-3176
- Norwalk Hospital: (203) 852-2216
- Putnam Hospital: (845) 230-4763
- Sharon Hospital: (845) 871-3176
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center: (845) 790-9360
As always, we are grateful for how our communities come together in a time of crisis. Thank you.